When uploading your photo ID:
- Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications
- Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. Natural sunlight is best
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus.
- The 'Identity Verification' section can be found under 'Settings' in the app
- Make sure the app or program you use to take the pictures does not add any logos or watermarks
- Do not obfuscate any information on the ID
- Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error.
When providing a "selfie" photo of your face:
Note that this may be required for account recovery if you lose your 2-Factor Authentication device or additional security is required for an action you are trying to perform.
- Make sure the light is coming from in front of you, not behind you, such that your face is clearly visible without backlighting
- Face the camera directly and include from your shoulders to the top of your head, similar to a passport or ID photo and a sheet with “FOLGORY” and da date of the day is writing with the pen
- Use a plain wall as a background if possible
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats
- If you are wearing glasses in your ID photo, wear them in your selfie photo. If you are not wearing glasses in your ID photo, remove them for your selfie photo